2009年6月5日 星期五

Incomplete

Though it's near final exam, we still went shopping this Tuesday. We had agreat time that day until I heard one song. A song that reminds me of everything about you. The one who made me want to know you more. Anyway we just didn't have any chance or I should say that I am a coward. So I intended to give up at the beginning. Whatever. Let's talk about this song. It was my brother so that I knew this song. But later I found you sang this song in a competition. Well so it reminds me of you. However I think the lyrics is very attatched to our real lives. We had to endure the pain when we lose someone who is important in your life no matter the person is dead or just because of some misunderstandings or some event that you two cannot be as good as before. It's really a pity in your life when these kinds of things happen. Because just as the title of the song indicated "INCOMPLETE".

I found a funny and silly music video version of this song. I felt better after watched it.
And the original version.


Incomplete Backstreet Boys

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can’t find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep


I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake



I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone


I wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Incomplete

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Hey~baby! You must cheer up because if you were sad and don't talk to me, I knew I couldn't try to go on like I never know you. :(

Unknown 提到...

I know the feeling of losing someone because of misunderstanding. I once had a good friend in seior high. However, I gradually found we were so different in many things. At first, we had lots of issues to talk about, but in the end, we were silent. Some people get together because of misunderstanding; some separate because of understanding. It's weird but it's real.