2009年5月31日 星期日

Becoming fatter :(

Oh I love to go home but in fact ,not really. I mean I really do love to see my family but the thing that annoyed me was that I kept eating every minute. I ate A LOT this weekend especially the HIGH CALORIE food, the rice dumplings. And the most important thing was that I ate the high calorie food at the very wrong time, the night snack. I guess I am no longer around the forty five kilograms. Today I feel that my jeans is a little bit tighter than before. I had difficulty putting myself into that jeans.OH MY GOD!I should have eat nothing when I was hungry at night. Everytime when I was trying to buy a new jeans the saler always gave me the size that they thought I could fit in. But most of the time it turns out that I can not squeeze myself into the jeans. This really depressed me. So I want to be skinny. Skinny program launch now.

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Pretty women~walking down the street. Baby~you are apple in my eyes.

Unknown 提到...

I don't notice that you become fatter than before. It's easy to get weight,but it's so difficult to lose weight. How sad!