2009年5月18日 星期一

Trip to Taipei

Last week I had a short trip to Taipei. The real reason I went there is because of Jam Xiao. But in fact I also want to see my old friends whom I had been with when we were in senior high school. My friends and I had dinner at Babakebaba in Shi Da nightmarket. The food there was delicious and cheap even though it was exotic food. And there was a special show of belly dance because it was FRIDAY NIGHT. We enjoyed the show very much. Then we had a stroll at the nightmarket after we funished our delicious dinner.

The next day we went to watch a charity concert in Jing Hua Cheng. We saw a lot of famous singers there and MY FAVORITE singer that is JAM XIAO. He's so cute.>///<>





Then we go to SOGO to eat the famous Ding Tai Fung. It was expensive but the service was very nice. Xiao Long Bao was delicious and delicate but I don't think it worth so many money.
















The last day we went to Chinese Culture University to watch the volleyball competion which one of my friends take part in. They really did a good job. They are the CHAMPION!!!
I love the trip because I see my old friends and I know everyone was doing well in our new life.




1 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Friday night seems fun :D haha~baby, why don't you dance for me?