2009年3月9日 星期一

Australia

Since this film's leading cast is Nicole Kidman so I watched the movie recently. At first the movie makes me laugh but later it turns out to be sad. The movie is mainly about the "stolen generation" which was the policy in Australia. It not only points out the racial descrimination but also the life in Australia when it's still a colonization of England. This movie also depicts the love between the main characters. And I think this movie was so so because the movie did not make me cry. Because they get togerther after the war took place,so I was not touched at all.I guess maybe I love tragedy better than comedy.

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I guess maybe I love tragedy better than tragedy? What does the sentence mean?
This movie reminds me of a movie I watched in listening class. It also talks about "the stolen generation." In the movie, Maoris' children whose father are white would be taken away from their mothers and receive "education" of culture. That really makes me realize how cruel the policy was.

BiG 提到...

I like you better than tragedy. XD I like tragedy more than comedy, too, because it can touch people much more easier. I never saw comedy in theater because it was sort of...waste. Hahaha...we bad girl doesn't like totally comedy.