2009年3月14日 星期六

I've got a new me!

I had my hair cut yesterday. And I love it very much because I feel that I am lighter than before. Having long hair sometimes just bothers me especially when my hair are not healthy at all. The long hair also make me look older. One of my good friend called me Aunt when we had a date in winter vacation.= =" This makes my intention strongly to cut my hair . But you know at first I just feel sad that I have to cut my hair. That's because I 've had my hair with me for a long time. I just couldn't live without it! However,I had my hair cut anyway. And it turns out that this is a good decision. I look young and light than before. After cutting my hair ,I felt relaxed because I didn't have to worry about my unhealthy long hair anymore. In addition, I've become a new person that any worries in my mind seems to cut away together with my hair.:D

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Hey, Pretty! I like your new style, too. :D By the way, you have got a newer you today. :D

Unknown 提到...

So, do you have picture before you cut your hair? Compared with the picture of now, I think you're more cute and more innocent, just like the high school or junior high student. Maybe you could put your two picture in this blog.