2009年2月27日 星期五

Dormitory Life

This semester I moved to dormitory.I like my room very much because there are lot of drawers for me to put all my stuff. My Mom always says I bring too much things with me all the time. But this time I think she was wrong because there are some drawers empty enough for me to put more things.:D By the way I got a roomate who is also a transfer but she is a senior. She is a considerate roomate that when I am going to sleep she will turn off the light even she is still studying. And I also got a neighbor who is also my friend. She said she will sing "I'll be there for you." But I haven't hear one word now. Sing sing please(Haha). I like my dormitory life but I would like it better if there were a TV. I really want to watch Police et vous on time.:(

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

hahaha...I think your mom is right because I suppose you will buy lots of stuff to fill up thoes drawers. XD

Unknown 提到...

You are lucky to get good roommates!! Although living in dorm may loose privacy, it's still really great when you need somebody's company. Hope you can enjoy your life in dorm! ^__^