2009年1月9日 星期五

When Final is near ,winter vacation is not far away...

Today I got a good grade on my Oral Training Final Exam. I am very happy about this. But there are still English Literature and Japanese waiting for me to conquer them.:( I hope I could do a good job. Then after the Final exams and reports, I can go home immediately. I really miss my hometown and my relatives. And I expect the Chinese New Year very much because I can just keep eating. (hahaha:P) Besides it is a good time for people to get together and chat for a long time. Chinese New Year always make me feel excited. Therefore, I hope I could pass every Final exam as soon as possible.

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Your title is really great. I love it!!! I really want to pass all the exams and start to enjoy my winter vacation. It's almost winter vacation......just after few days. Hope you could have a nice time in vacation.p^__^q

BiG 提到...

Good luck, gril. :D Hahaha...see you next semester, we will become neighbor. :D