2008年10月31日 星期五

Special Friday

Today is really a wonderful day because of some special experience. First of all, I had watched the competition of cheer squad.The performence was really amazing. They did not only show their vigor but also their creativity.For example, they danced their best and they also added some unique ideas in dancing. By doing so the dancing was really attractive and also splendid!
Next, I went to the night market which located across from our school with my friend Big. Though the night market is not very large, the food there was delicious. One of the things that I recommended you to eat is honey barbecue. The chicken tastes wonderful. Besides, it was not expensive. You really should give it a try! But the shrimps there are not as delicious as it looked like. I felt regret about buying that one:( Futhermore, we found a great place for people to chat and eat. It is the overpass across the road which is calld Hsing Da road. The overpass is really beautiful at night. There are some lights shining. And it is just like a little park where people can take a stroll or sit there chatting. We had chatted a lot and took some pictures there . Most of all we really had a great time there. This Friday did make me relaxed and delighted.

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Dear Miss X-1: Haha...seems we totally forgot the midterm. :D I'am writing my math report right now and that is awful, how about your? I hope the exam can over soon so we can just fool around as usual...haha. My heart puto puto jumps crazily.

Unknown 提到...

I saw the night market when I on my way to station. After you recommended it, I really want to give it a try! It seems wonderful.