2008年10月17日 星期五

Inspiring Movies----------The Nanny Diaries

A couple of few minutes ago ,I juat finished watching the movie -----The Nanny Diaries. The first time I saw the title of the movie I was not interested at all. That's because I think it might be a funny comedy and after you had watched it you acquire nothing from the movie. So I just want to watch this movie for relaxing. But after I saw the movie, I REALLY got somthing!

from:http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAEJDAZLpg


The movie is mainly about a student who graduated from university and looking for her first job then she turns out to be a nanny of the upper side. During the movie, the nanny conquers a lot of difficult situation,for example, she gets along with the kid very well at last. Besides, she also teaches the upper side Mom something.



And after watching this movie, I learned something. Money really cannot buy everythhing. In the movie, Mr.X the kid's father spend a lot of time on his business but neglect his dearest child.
Therefore, Mr.X is Grayer's father but actually he is not the one who is close to his son. In addition, Grayer's mother only cares for herself but she does not feel anxious when Grayer was very very sick. Furthermore, I used to admire the upper side life style. But I think I am totally wrong because it does not mean they have a perfect life on account of the material comforts. Sometimes they suffer a lot more than we know. For instance, Mr.X argue with Mrs.X all the time and has affair with other women. And Mrs.X just has to stand the truth that Mr.X loves her no more. The most happiest thing in this movie is that the nanny Annie Broddock finally finds out what she is going to do. And I love what she said in the movie "You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own." I absolutely agree with her! Only by staying in a totally different space can you figure out all the things. I guess that is because you think in a different angle so that you can know more about your inner heart.

At last , I really RECOMMEND you to watch this movie. It's great!!!

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
BiG 提到...

You make me pretty want to watch the movie and the family reminds me of another movie, "Uptown girl".

A whole new situation can help us understan ourselves, besides; I think it is also the best way to force people to grow up. Somehow I think this is kind like our situation right now. hahaha, pretty intresting, guess it's a really great movie.

Unknown 提到...

People always think have lots of money is happiness.However, people always forget why do they have to make money.The reason of making money is to have a happy family.
Without a happy family, lots of money is like rubbish.
This is what I get after I watched the movie.