2008年10月24日 星期五

One of my favorite songs ------Apologize

It is one of my favorite songs. I like the meloy and also lyrics.Besides, the music video is meaningful and beautiful.After hearing this song, I know that the lyrics say something toward us. Especially for the sentence "It's too late to apologize". Sometimes we hurt people but we just do not say anything to make up. Whether it is because of shyness or unwillingness, once you don't express your apologies then you hurt somebody. And if you do not apologize in time, you sometime make things go in a more worse way. Just like the music video represents! Sometimes it will become an unexpected situation, and you have no chance to make up anymore. Enjoy the music!

Apologize
I'm holding on your rope

Got me ten feet off the ground

And I'm hearing what you say

But I just can't make a sound

You tell me that you need me

Then you go and cut me down, but wait

You tell me that you're sorry

Didn't think I'd turn around and say

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

Too late, ohI'd take another chance, take a fallTake a shot for you

And I need you like a heart needs a beatBut it's nothing new, yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue

And you saySorry like the angel, heaven let me think was you

But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late, whoa whoa

It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, yeah(Too late)

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah(Too late)

I'm holding on your rope

Got me ten feet off the ground

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

When I made a mistake to hurt people, I was not the one to apologize. Because I wouldn't apologize first, I lost lots of things including friendship. That was a big pity. Now I'll apologize in the right time, and never make the same mistake.

BiG 提到...

I like the song, 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word' which kind similar to this one. Sometime it just hard to admit our fault and I wonder how to mantain both relationship and our dignity while there is arguement or misunderstanding? Guess that is a big problem that we all need to consider carefully.