2009年4月5日 星期日

Trip

I am exausted perhaps it's the mid-term coming syndrome. I really want to have a short trip no matter where it's destination is. You may say that I am acting like a coward that having this kind of thought seems like running away. But I really don't like exams for you have to spend lots of time studying and cannot do things that you like. Since it is spring ,isn't it the best season for people to travel or have a picnic? That's sounds nice but impossible.:( Anyway I should have been happy that I had got a short vaction. Though it's short but I get together with my family and my good friend. I should have been satisfied, shouldn't I? Anyway I've made up my mind to study first then after the mid term I am gonna have a short trip.:D

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Yes, the spring vacation is too short!! :( But that's ok, baby~ because the Chi-Yuan's Day is not far.XD We bad kids always looking for holiday...

Unknown 提到...

When I have to go to school, I always look forward the holidays and vacation. But when I'm in vacation for a long time, I look forward the days to go to school. It's really strange. Now I totally agree with you!!! I need a vacation!!!