2009年4月17日 星期五

Raining days please go away

This Monday noon rained cats and dogs when we were going to have our dinner. And it rained heavily for about two hours so that I got wet when I was going back to the dormitory. The wet clothes,the cold wind and the rain really annoyed me. Raining makes everything inconvenient. I have to be very careful so as to prevent me from getting wet. And the clothes that had washed won't be able to dry very soon. Also I can't ride my bicycle when it's rainy day so that I have to get up early to walk to the classroom. Anyway it's really uneasy when everyday is almost rainy day.

2 則留言:

BiG 提到...

Only in raining day can we our "love", baby. :D Hahaha...it doesn't matter whether it's sunny or raining, because you are my sun shine. :D By the way, the earthquake was strong and terrible. :(

Unknown 提到...

I totally remembered that day how wet I got. When I went back come, my shoes were full of water and my pants . The road before my house also flooded. That was a terrible day!!!